Bon Appetit, Y'all!

I needed to do a lot of things after work today. But what did I do? Sat on the couch and watched Paula Deen! She made me hungry with her potato salad and other buttery goodness.


I’m on a mission of cleaning out my already bare pantry this week. I'm trying to use up what I have. Tonight, I used some sandwich thins, pizza sauce, cheese, and roasted red peppers to make these little pizzas. I was skeptical about the sandwich thins...they make a less than stellar grilled cheese. But worked out fine for my "clean out the pantry pizza!"




I think Paula would have been proud!

2 comments:

  1. Looks so wonderful!!! My pantry needs to be cleaned out too. haha I might have to work on that this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you imagine the disaster that would have happened if I was there!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin