Waiting for Santa

I'm blogging at ya from my precious hometown in SC. It's been a whirlwind week of packing, traveling, shopping, seeing family, and of course some sweet tea drinking! I've spent some time catching up with old friends and even had time to make a new one. ;) I hope to have some pics to share from my holiday vacation!

One of my favorite things about Christmas is the Candlelight Service on Christmas Eve and I'm so glad I went tonight. I love taking the time to reflect and focus on what really matters. I hope each of you have the opportunity to do the things you love that makes this time of year so special.

Merry Christmas, Y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas, Becky! I'm so glad you had a great time in S.C. Hope you made it back to NOVA okay!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin