About Me

I'm caving. There's a "tag" thing going around Facebook to list 25 random things about yourself. So here it is....all you ever wanted to know about me, plus a few things you probably don't care about!


1. I LOVED Mr. Rogers as a child and believe I'm a better neighbor for it!
2. I Google everything.
3. I could be okay with wearing pearls everyday.
4. My favorite food is definitely fresh tomatoes.
5. The smell of dry erase markers makes me think of Kindergarten.
6. I attended an all-women's college for 4 years and survived.
7. I have never traveled outside the US, and really hope to someday.
8. I think I've seen every episode of the Cosby Show.
9. I had no pain after having all 4 wisdom teeth removed and functioned normally the next day.
10. I worked at a peach orchard for 3 summers and used to know the names of about 30 types of peaches.
11. Because I worked at a peach orchard, I refuse to eat store bought peaches. They're just gross.
12. I don't really like those mass holiday text messages.
13. I dream of having my own personal masseuse.
14. I really, really, really want a puppy.
15. I miss the south in a bad way.
16. I'm actually having fun being single.
17. I am a registered lobbyist.
18. I HATE hearing people chew or eat. It drives me nuts for some reason. I used to get up earlier than my sister so I didn't have to listen to her crunch on her cereal in the mornings.
19. I am still friends with my freshman year college roommate and have learned that this is very rare!
20. I won my fantasy football league this past year!
21. The Braves are my favorite team ever.
22. I have one sister, 2 stepsisters, and 3 stepbrothers.
23. You can find me on facebook, twitter, gchat, aim, goodreads, linkedin, and blogger!!!
24. I heart my TiVo.
25. I've (unfortunately) had to wear glasses since 1st grade.

2 comments:

  1. girlie, i can't see the post...it is possible that's it is me. i'm just saying! only one cup of coffee. i do see the title of the post! and i wanna know about you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate hearing people chew as well. And I am most definitely NOT friends with my first college roommate. Ugh!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin