Do you hear the Hallelujah Chorus? Cause I do.... IT'S SPRING!!!
Time to shed all the winter baggage, get outside, and enjoy all the new life around us. Soon the Cherry Blossoms will be blooming here- which have a way of waking up the city. It's still a bit chilly here, but I'm doing my best to ignore it. It's technically spring and that's enough for me to come out of my winter hibernation. By the way- you know that I love all of you southerners, but stop rubbing your flip flops and nice weather in my face by your facebook status. We get it- you have nice weather...and don't forget how short your spring typically is and how humid it's about to be. So there. (You can see that I'm not at all jealous.)
Of course spring means one more fabulous thing- BASEBALL. We are now officially 16 days away from opening day. Brace yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wanta go to the Braves opener?Mama
ReplyDeleteI'm very excited about hitting up some Nationals games this summer! Ah, I'm so glad it's spring, too! But the weather hasn't shown it quite yet. Still a little cold for my taste.
ReplyDelete