Show Some Love

It's been a while since I had a random post....about any and everything.

I had a nice first weekend of Spring...the roomies and I grilled out last night for the first time this year and it got me super excited about cook-out season!

I started a few projects that you'll hopefully hear and see in the coming weeks. And by started I mean I got the materials and thought through the projects. But it's a first step, right? I'm attempting to conquer that domestic side I talked about a few months ago.

Tonight is my last cake decorating class for Course 2- these classes fly by! Course 2 was all about flowers. We learned how to make rosebuds, rosettes, victorian roses, apple blossoms, pansies, daisies, mums, violets, and some others I can't recall right now. I will do my best to get a good picture of my final cake tonight. I seriously need a new camera!!!!

I've been meaning to put out a request from all of you for some good tunes for working out. My playlist is a bit tired! Comment and leave your suggestions...please, for the love of bathing suit season!!!

Don't be shy about commenting...you can do it anonymously and just leave your initials and I'll probably know who you are. Comments make this blogging thing more interactive, is a way to share information, and gives me feedback. Plus it helps me to know that people are reading and are interested. Simply click underneath this post where is says # Peeps Showing Some Love and tell me some songs that you rock out to for starters!

I hope your week is off to a great start!

7 comments:

  1. See how easy it is to comment? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new background! mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok...may sound a bit 80's but I promise you'll love it! Bon Jovi "Have a Nice Day" is a great workout song. I heard it first in my bodypump classes, then I put it on my Ipod later. Oh...and Pink's "Who Knew". Both really good workout songs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new background, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I'm loving the new background too- very light and springy!

    Thanks, Robin, for the music suggestions- I'm definitely checking those songs out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally figured out how to see your background. Don't know how I did it but it is no longer black and white! Hope you are having a great week... the weekend is almost here!!!! -Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a little late to the party, but "Heavy Things" by Phish and Pearl Jam's "Animal" always get me pumped up. Not so much for yoga, haha, but good on the elliptical.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin