Okay, so I'm a day late on this, but I love how it worked out that my 100th post is also on my 1 year Blogiversary!
I had no idea what I was doing when I set up this blog. I had thought about blogging for a while, and just took the plunge! I've had so much fun sharing my random thoughts about food, movies, tv, the south, and did I mention food? I guess that's one way to know this is an authentic southern blog since it always seems to come back to the food.
I just wanted to take a sec to let you know how much I appreciate you reading and commenting and encouraging me in this little project, which has become a beloved hobby.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my gosh, has it been one year already? I remember like it was just yesterday when I got that e-mail from you announcing you started a blog. How time flies!
ReplyDelete