The Grand Finale

From mammograms and health policy to Project Runway- you just never know what you'll get on this blog!

Have you been watching this season of Project Runway? I told you when the season started, one of the designers, Carol Hannah, went to my high school and is from my hometown. From the beginning, she was obviously my favorite!

I could tell you about how I thought this season fell a little flat (due to inconsistent judging and less exciting challenges than in the past), but I don't want to diminish the talent and skills it takes for the designers to create what they did with the resources and time limits that they had.

I think the right people ended up in the finale and couldn't be happier that one of them is Carol Hannah.



The finale airs tonight on Lifetime and win or loose, Carol Hannah has made some adorable dresses and represented SC well. She has a cute blog. And you can see her collections here or on her Etsy shop website.

Good Luck, Carol Hannah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave a comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin