Before I moved, I went to my last South Carolina State Society Oyster Roast. It was a muddy, rainy day, but all of the food, music, and friends added up to a good time!
Shucking away....

The color coordination wasn't planned, but made a good pic!

My friends gave me a fabulous backyard cookout going away party! Miss you guys!

With my dad and sis at my stepbrother's wedding a few weeks ago......

(I'm trying this new thing called wearing color. I'm still getting used to it. If I wore this pink dress in DC, I would stick out like a sore thumb in the sea of black and gray.)
With my cousins.....

( Yes, I'm aware that I don't look anything like my family. No, I wasn't adopted or switched at birth. My sister and I have the same laugh and that has to count for something.)
You and your sister also have the same eyes! I wish I had blue eyes like y'all do! :)
ReplyDeleteI forgot to tell you that I like the background you've chosen! Especially the 'Black Birds'! :)
ReplyDelete