One Point Wonders

Hello there, long lost bloggy friends!  Happy New Year!  Happy March!  Happy Spring!

We're finally on a healthy-eating kick and rejoined Weight Watchers online.  The first week was really hard as I realized just how unhealthy and careless I've been with my eating habits.  I have a long way to go to hit my goal, but already feel so much better about a healthier lifestyle.

On Weight Watchers, you have to use your points wisely.  So I'm always excited find a "One Point Wonder!"

Dairy Fix: 
Almond milk comes in at 1 point for 1 cup.  I love cereal as a snack and this is the lowest point milk I've found.  It does have a different taste, but I kind of dig it.




Dip Fix: 
At 1 point per wedge, The Laughing Cow cheese is a great snack with veggies.  




Cheesy Snack: 
You can't beat 1 point per light cheese stick! 


Bread: 
Bread can be hard, so we were happy to find this bread at Trader Joe's for just 1 point per slice.  We liked the 7-grain bread and a lot of others must like it since it was all out at the store tonight.  


Lunch Meat: 
Bread is no good without something to make a sandwich!  This turkey breast is 1 point for 4 slices!  



Tasty Dressing: 
Salads are great, but dressings are tricky.  You can eat a generous helping of 2 tablespoons of this dressing for 1 point.  




These are just a few finds that have worked for us so far.  What about you?  Any One Point Wonders to add?  Or just healthy food finds to share?  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave a comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin