Just a completely random list of things that I'm loving right now!
1. Podcasts
THANKS, SERIAL! I'm now constantly searching for podcasts. Happier with Gretchen Rubin, Stuff You Should Know, Grammar Girl, NPR everything....so many podcasts, so little time.
2. Mobile Depositing
Speaking of little time, did you know you can deposit a check by snapping a picture of it with your phone? I may be a little late to this, but this feature makes life so much easier!
3. A Chef's Life
I still enjoy the occasional Saturday morning watching Food Network, but am really loving A Chef's Life on PBS.
4. Fixer Upper on HGTV
I've been watching the new season of Fixer Upper as well as catching up on the last season. Jo-Jo and Chip are the best!
5. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is a new Netflix original show
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is the new Tina Fey and Robert Carlock creation on Netflix starring the adorable Ellie Kemper. It's quirky and funny and so very cute!
What's on your list?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be shy! Leave a comment!