I have a lot of blog catching up to do! I'm going to do my best to post pics and updates from the last month or so over the next few days. Everything from the blizzard of '09 to how my New Year's to-do list is going. So stay tuned!
In the meantime, here are some completely random thoughts from the last few weeks.
- Life is precious and the people of Haiti need a lot of help. I hope you'll donate what you can and Pray.
- Ricola vs. Halls: Going the "natural" route for cough drops does NOT work for me.
- Sorry, Wheat, but sometimes good old fashioned white bread is what you need.
- Braves Spring Training is less than a month away!!!!
- "Loafing" through a bookstore is some kind of therapy for me.
- The Lee Bros. Southern Cookbook will take you on a delicious journey of southern cuisine.
- The idea of "New Year's Resolutions" doesn't have to be a joke.
- If a liberal leaning state like Massachusetts can elect a republican to fill Ted Kennedy's seat, then there may be hope for a conservative state like SC to one day vote for a democrat.
- I prefer real-life blogs and articles such as Matt, Liz, and Madeline rather than celebrity gossip and news. They're so much more inspiring and, well, REAL. Right now, I just don't care about Kate's hair extensions or Heidi's plastic surgery obsession.
- I am glad I held on to my lava lamp from middle school!
- I am a sucker for the Olympics. Summer or Winter...doesn't matter. Cue the John Williams Olympic theme song...21 days and counting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I too, sister, will be watching the Olympics, regardless of the lateness of the evening. I will be coming to work sleepy lots of days! Yay for the new blog post!!!
ReplyDeleteI really needed your take on the Mass. election. Hadn't thought of it that way! Maybe there is hope.
ReplyDelete