The last few weekends have been crazy- last weekend my oldest friend from home visited. We had a lot of fun hanging out and catching up. The weekend before that, I was home in SC. So needless to say I'm behind with all of the cleaning and errand running that has to be done!
I'm also attempting to bring some balance and harmony to my life by trying out a yoga lesson on Sunday. A friend of a friend teaches private lessons in your own home,we've arranged for 6 of us to try it out on Sunday. I'm hoping to get some good basic training and one on one attention before attempting a big class at the gym. I'll let you know how it progresses.
My mind is ALL over the place right now, and I can't seem to focus on one image for this week's picture. I've had pet fever for several months now but can't bring myself to make the commitment. I've been VERY close to getting a kitty, but I REALLY want a dog....a golden retriever to be exact. I'll have to settle for a cute pic for now.

Enjoy your weekend!
A DOG?!?!?! Just say no!
ReplyDeleteyour mother!
Cute, Cute doggie!!
ReplyDeleteHaving a pup is the best! Definitely the BEST decision I ever made was bringing Milo into my life. He's amazing.
:)
I just adopted my 2nd dog. And I also have a cat. Cats are definitely lower maintenance! I love my Penny, and Bonnie stole my heart, but they are like having kids. ;-)
ReplyDeleteStef- I still haven't met Milo!
ReplyDeleteJenn- you have a houseful!