Front Porch Friday

Here are two little cuties that I can't wait to see next week!


Thanksgiving is one of my favorite meals. I'm not a big turkey fan, but the fixin's are the best! And I'm going to get plenty of opportunities to enjoy it this year:

1. I had a Thanksgiving lunch with the office this week which was typical "catered" food. The food was not the best- I had corn pudding for the first time. One word- Gross! But I filled up on a coworkers homemade mac and cheese which was delish.

2. We're having our 4th Annual "Practice Thanksgiving" with friends at our house tomorrow night. We're going to have more food than we know what to do with, but it's a fun get-together where we practice preparing our favorite Thanksgiving dishes and share it with each other.

3. On the actual day of Thanks, I'll be back home in SC having lunch with my mom's family and

4. Dinner with my dad's family. By this point I may have to fast for a few days to recover from the overload of food.



PS- I haven't blogged about my fantasy team in a while, but the regular season is coming to an end and I'm going to be in the playoffs! Much improved from last year!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for Thanksgiving, too!
    I just had Thanksgiving No.1 at work which is building momentum for the real deal next week.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin