500 Days

I have been a slacker about seeing Julie and Julia. I know you're sick of me talking about it. I'm really hopeful that this will be the week!

I did see 500 Days of the Summer a few weeks ago. (My friend that I was going with had already seen Julie and Julia.) But 500 Days of Summer was fabulous! It is very relatable and for a movie about a relationship, surprisingly not mushy.

I give it a 5 on the Sweet Tea Scale= Sweet, cold, perfect, and homemade. Perhaps even served in a Mason Jar!




2 comments:

  1. Ok I gotta tell you...we went to TN last weekend over the long weekend. On the way there, we stopped at Sage Brush to have dinner. They served their sweet tea in Mason jars. It was awful! I miss really good southern sweet tea! Glad you liked the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll add this to my Netflix list!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin