Weight Watchers Wednesday


Happy Fall! I'm trying to trick myself into being happy about fall. As I've said before, it's not that I don't like fall, it's that I don't like know what comes after. But as I read somewhere, at least we're one day closer to next spring/summer!

Is it really already time for the Weight Watcher Wednesday segment? Cause that came around way too fast. I've had lots of lean cuisines for lunch, and am getting on a soup/salad kick for dinners. It's just so easy to pop open a can or throw some veggies in a bowl.
I will admit to a small diet detour over the weekend. Plus I've had some personal distractions...which is most likely the real reason I lost a few pounds this week. But am happy to say I have done well in the sweets and snacking department. It was an okay start to getting on track. I know I can and will do better.

1 comment:

  1. Weight Watchers Wednesday sure did come around fast! Really shows you how many oops it's easy to have in one week. I know I've had a TON of oops this past week.

    I also told myself I would start working out and I only worked out Monday this week. I'm such a slacker. Hope you do better than me!

    - Stefanie

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin