Snow Days!

If there's one thing I thought I was getting rid of when I moved back to SC, it was dealing with a cold, snowy winter! I guess the joke's on me. Because the temperature has been consistently below average this year. And there's already been more snow than they've had in years here.

If you recall- I had enough snow last Feb. to last me quite sometime...so I wasn't jumping for joy at the sight of the snowy SC forecast last week. But who doesn't love a snow day or two? It's free vacation time with absolutely no plans. I can deal with that every now and then!

I spent most of the two days napping in front of this cozy fire....



And playing with these cute dogs....



And taking in the beauty of winter...




Snowy southern days like this, make it seem like time stands still for a little while.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave a comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin