I've had a purple/silver theme for a while and was thinking it would be my last year with this stuff. But it turned out so pretty, that I might have trouble switching themes!
I love the subtle purple snowflakes and sparkly silver stars!
The extra clippings from the bottom of my tree helped spruce up the Santas on my bookshelf...
Pine cones may be my new favorite thing to decorate with! I've had these since October and they transitioned nicely from my fall decorations to Christmas...
I even have a mini-tree with a DC theme....
This is a wreath that I put together for my front door. I just used a bow I already had and added some red ornaments....
One rookie mistake I made was buying lights that have a white chord. Ooops! Otherwise, I've been extremely happy with how my holiday decorations are right at home in their new home!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be shy! Leave a comment!