Game Night

A few weekends ago when I was supposed to be shopping for OTHER people, I picked up a new game for myself. (That's pretty much how my Christmas shopping has gone...for every one gift I buy, there seems to be one for me as well!)

I have this closet desire to have fun game nights with my family and friends. But it's hard to find a game that my parents and 8 year old niece can equally enjoy and play together. And then there's the issue that part of our blended family is not much for trivia heavy games- so that knocks out a few options.

But I think that Dicecapades will be perfectly forced family fun! Just one potential issue with this game...and that's loosing some of the 100+ dice! It's bound to happen.



I played it once with the bf and we had fun on a particularly cold night in front of his fireplace with some homemade beef/vegetable soup...



So this is fair warning for my family to get ready for Dicecapades! Even though I'm keeping this for myself, I highly recommend it for a last minute Christmas gift or family activity when you're couped up together this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Well, having played the game I can say it was very fun and does a very good job of appealing to all ages! :) Thanks Becky!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin